Weekly Yoga Church Gathering on Zoom!
We usually meet in Bellingham, WA. But with the spread of covid-19, I’m moving our gathering to zoom for the time being. The exciting part of this change is that you can join us no matter where you live!
Sunday mornings from 9:30-11am (PST).
Spirituality is part of what it means to be human and the Yoga Church offers us a time to gather together with the intention of building community, deepening our practice, and cultivating a sense of the sacred in our lives. Together we’ll explore spirituality through gentle asana, pranayama, chanting, meditation, journaling, and conversation. Teachings will be offered from the ancient scriptures of both the East and West in order to help us connect with Divine Mystery and build our capacity to love.
Our practice is themed around the Yoga Church Sunday Sermons.
Feel free to join us anytime.
- Single $10
- Can’t come regularly? This might be a good option for you.
- And if $10 isn’t in your budget right now, please join us anyway. Your presence is more important than your money. Pay what you can.
- Ten-pack $90
- Don’t want to be fussing with money every week? Buy ten and get one free!
- Please do your best to use them all in 6-months
- Supporting Member $100 (one person) or $150 (couple)
- Help keep the Yoga Church sustainable! Become a seasonal supporting member.
- Commit to making 4 payments a year (every equinox and solstice) and have unlimited access to the gatherings.
- As a member, please feel free to bring your friends and family (at no charge) when they’re in town.
Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.
“I have taken yoga classes off and on for over 20 years. Taking Summer’s classes led me to discover that what I had thought yoga to be – the physical asana practice – is only one small part of what the classic practice of yoga has to offer. Summer is gifted both as a teacher and non-sectarian spiritual guide; her grounding in yoga studies and her own avid search for engagement and authenticity are inspiring. I feel so fortunate – and blessed – to have Summer as my teacher, and grateful to yoga, which has given me the framework to find joy in authentically living in each new moment.” -DA
“Not only does Summer have the experience to tailor a specific practice to your needs, she has that special sense of inner peace to guide you through what ever your present journey. It is fortunate to find a teacher that truly has integrated and connected with the deeper meaning of yoga. If you are looking to revitalize your practice or are drawn to yoga for a specific purpose, Summer is a great guide to your own discovery.” -BK