Join the Weekly Yoga Church Gathering on Zoom
(Make sure you’re signed up for my weekly newsletter so you’ll get the zoom link.)
Sunday mornings from 9:30-11am (PDT).
Spirituality is part of what it means to be human and the Yoga Church weekly gathering creates a space for us to build community, deepen our practice, and cultivate a sense of the sacred in our lives. Together we’ll explore spirituality through breath work, meditation, journaling, conversation, chanting, and a bit of gentle movement. Teachings will be offered from the ancient scriptures of both the East and West in order to help us connect with Divine Mystery and build our capacity to love.
The Yoga Church gathering is a practice. It’s a little different every week, but it usually involves some version of this:
- We center ourselves in community (we’ve created a really sweet and simple ritual to connect energetically across the screen).
- We root in our own bodies and breath.
- And we turn our attention toward the Divine Mystery that is always and already present within and around us.
- We practice a few easy movements to wake up our spine.
- We breathe together.
- We meditate together (I’ll guide you through!).
- We work with reflection questions in our own journals.
- And we wish one another a good week.
These gatherings are designed to help you deepen into the teachings of the Yoga Church Sunday Sermons. They’re designed to nourish you through all levels of your being: your emotional heart, your thinking mind, your energetic body, your divine center. They’re designed to help you spiritually resource yourself.
I hope you’ll join us!
There’s no official cost to join the Yoga Church zoom calls. But I deeply appreciate your support if you’re able to give it. You can click here to make a contribution to this work.
Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.