Attend the Yoga Church Weekly Gathering on zoom
We gather on Sundays from 9:30-11am PT / 12:30-2pm ET
Spirituality is part of what it means to be human and the Yoga Church Weekly Gathering creates a space for us to build community, deepen our practice, and cultivate a sense of the sacred in our lives.
Our practice is a little different every week, but it usually involves some version of this:
- We begin with a time of centering and checking in.
- Then we move into our theme for the day (which is either focused around the teachings from the sermon or on our seasonal retreats).
- We spend time in personal journaling.
- We spend time in practice. Which is always a little different, but includes some combination of simple, slow movement, breath work, and meditation. We invite everyone to adjust and adapt the practice for themselves (and this community takes our invitation seriously. It’s not uncommon to see people doing different things).
- We take more time for personal journaling.
- And then we end with a time of conversation. People share (only if they choose to) what came up for them in the practice. They share what they’re learning, what questions they have, and how the teachings apply to something in their life. The people in this community are open, real, and wise.
These gatherings are designed to help you connect with Inner Wisdom and deep teachings. They’re designed to nourish you through all levels of your being: your emotional heart, your thinking mind, your energetic body, your divine center. They’re designed to leave you feeling nourished and spiritually resourced.
“Yoga Church always seems to offer a new perspective to deal with whatever challenge I’m experiencing in the moment, whether that’s through a quote, spiritual text, a new physical practice, or something another attendee said – and most often a combination of all of those. It’s teaching me ways to pause and reflect rather than react to challenges, and it’s helping me make choices to steer myself toward the things that are most satisfying, positive, and aligned with how I want to live” —MM
I hope you’ll join us!
There’s no official cost to join the Yoga Church Weekly Gathering. But I deeply appreciate your support if you’re able to give it. You can click here to make a contribution to this work.
I send out the Yoga Church Newsletter every Sunday morning. It includes the Sunday Sermon and a link to the Weekly Gathering.