Attend the Yoga Church Weekly Gathering on zoom
We gather on Sunday from 9:30-11am (pacific time) / 12:30-2pm (eastern time)
Spirituality is part of what it means to be human and the Yoga Church Weekly Gathering creates a space for us to build community, deepen our practice, and cultivate a sense of the sacred in our lives.
The Yoga Church Weekly Gathering is a practice. It’s a little different every week, but it usually involves some version of this:
- We center ourselves in community (we’ve created a really sweet and simple ritual to connect energetically across the screen).
- We root in our own bodies and breath.
- And we turn our attention toward the Divine Mystery that is always and already present within and around us.
- We practice a few easy movements to wake up our spine.
- We breathe together.
- We meditate together (I’ll guide you through!).
- We work with reflection questions in our own journals.
- And we wish one another a good week.
These gatherings are designed to help you deepen into the teachings of the Yoga Church Sunday Sermons. They’re designed to nourish you through all levels of your being: your emotional heart, your thinking mind, your energetic body, your divine center. They’re designed to help you spiritually resource yourself.
I hope you’ll join us!
There’s no official cost to join the Yoga Church Weekly Gathering. But I deeply appreciate your support if you’re able to give it. You can click here to make a contribution to this work.
I send out the Yoga Church Newsletter every Sunday morning. It includes the Sunday Sermon and a link to the Weekly Gathering.