Sale!The complete Yoga for Transformation course has 10 sections. You can take one of them or all of them! While they certainly build on each other, there's a lot of repetition built in (it's an important learning tool!) so they can be taken in any order. You can purchase one of the course bundles:
- The Full Course bundle | $400 (save $100)
- Wrestling with Big Questions | $175 (save $25)
- Building your Yogi Toolbox | $275 (save $25)
- Question #1 | Who am I? | $50
- Question #2 | What’s stronger? My will or my habits?| $50
- Question #3 | Why do I suffer? | $50
- Question #4 | How do I live in right relationship with myself and others? | $50
- Toolkit #1 | We are Body & Movement | Annamaya Kosha & Asana | $50
- Toolkit #2 | We are Breath & Energy | Pranamaya Kosha & Pranayama | $100
- Toolkit #3 | We are Senses & Thought | Manomaya Kosha & Mantra | $50
- Toolkit #4 | We are Personality & Stories | Vijnanamaya Kosha & Meditation | $50
- Toolkit #5 | We are Joy & Spirit | Anandamaya Kosha & Prayer and Ritual | $50
- Integration | Designing a transformational practice | free bonus when you complete the other 9 courses!
4-Session Yoga Therapy Package
- This package includes:
- 4 (90-minute) sessions (we can meet weekly or monthly),
- email support throughout the duration of the sessions,
- personal practices designed specifically for you.
- This package includes:
Individual 90-min Yoga Therapy Session
Yoga is fundamentally about the reduction of suffering.
Yoga Therapy helps us move away from things that cause us pain (trauma, addiction, anxiety, stress, depression, general malaise, dis-ease, chronic pain…)And toward the well-being we desire (ease, fulfillment, joy, balanced energy, a calm mind, nourished spirit, and vibrant health…)
Because every person is different, Yoga Therapy sessions are always personal and situational. You can bring your full self to our sessions (body, energy, mind, character, and spirit) and I’ll bring the full range of my experience and training—the creativity of an artist, the heart of a minister, and the toolbox of a yogi.
We’ll begin with what’s real for you and together we’ll create a space where you can speak and be heard—a sacred space where you can open up and see your life in a new way.
Through conversation and the primary tools of yoga— ancient teachings, breath, awareness, relaxation, simple movement, meditation, sound, prayer, and ritual—we’ll co-create personal practices designed to help you move in the direction you want to go.
Once you've purchased your session, you can choose a time here: https://calendly.com/summercushman